Test AnalystOur Offer
Description of the job offer //
What if you joined Apside Belgium to work on the challenging projects of tomorrow?
ABOUT YOU ?
- You are used to work according to rules, standards and guidelines in Financial sector
- You have very good communication skills, and enjoy working in a team
This Test Analyst position is made for you!
- Requirement Analysis
- Create test deliverables like test scenarios, test scripts
- Interactions with Development, Business, Environment and other support teams
- Collate risks, issues and recommend mitigation strategies. Seek Test manager help in case of blockers
- Input to key test deliverables (i.e., Master Test Plan, Detailed Test Plans, End of Test Report)
- Defect Management
- Input to Daily / Weekly status reports
Requirements of the job offer //
- Good team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to help the team members
- Ability to communicate risks and issues effectively
- Testing activities and processes
- Knowledge of estimation, planning, preparation, execution and reporting to closure
- Defect management activities
- Demonstrate good knowledge and experience in Financial Sector
- French and English mandatory
- Product such as Money market, Equities, commodities, fixed income is also preferred
Additional testing qualification preferred such as ISTQB Foundation certification.