Functional AnalystOur Offer
Description of the job offer //
What if you joined Apside Belgium to work on the challenging projects of tomorrow?
ABOUT YOU ?
- You are used to work in Agile Environments
- You have very good communication skills, and enjoy working in complex IT programs
This Functional Analyst position is made for you!
The Functional Analyst clearly identifies the problems that the business are experiencing and/or the business requirements and maps out possible solutions that can be developed and integrated in the enterprise production environment. The Functional Analyst investigates costs and benefits.
The Functional Analyst consequently designs the chosen solution in detail, defining exactly what it should look like, which data are involved, and which processes are supported.
Within an Agile Team, your role will be to :
- Develop working software in sprints (using scrum)
- Understand business processes and requirements
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into the most appropriate conceptual
model, while respecting the existing architecture and systems
- Document the chosen solution into functional and technical specifications using the customers
standard tools and methodology
- Assist the developers in producing high quality products, based on defined specifications
- Assist the product owner in the refinement of the product backlog
- Participate in estimating the product backlog items
- Create test scenarios and execute system tests
- Assist the users during the execution of user acceptance tests
- Provide support to end-users on (critical) production systems
Requirements of the job offer //
You have Experience in agile software development teams
You have a good knowledge of UML and Business Process Modeling techniques.
You have good analytical and synthesizing skills to clearly define problems and requirements and
determine solutions with controllable impact for them on mission-critical applications
You are able to fluently communicate in Dutch or French and English.