Data engineer – QlikSenseOur Offer
Description of the job offer //
Want to join an international learning company, committed to supporting you in your professional development and in your personal projects? A human-centric company that is all about technology, aligning with the state-of-the-art methodology that makes us dynamic with a great environment to work.
We’re putting together a strong team for a long-term strategic project in the banking/investment sector. Be part of this awesome opportunity to join our high performance team!
Apside Portugal is a subsidiary of Apside Groupe, one of the biggest independent IT/Digital Service companies in Europe.
We are looking for a Data Engineer, who identifies with the following aspects:
- Participate in new projects around Qlik Sense;
- Compliance with architectural and security norms and standards;
- The realization of non-regressions on existing applications.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience.
Good reasons to join Apside?
A start-up spirit with the stability of a large group, which promotes agility, teamwork and proximity. As Apside continues to expand its strong family of over 3000 consultants, we are looking for new talents to :
- Participate and animate our technical evenings,
- Join the Apside Academy (our free online training platform),
- Develop your network (Quarterly events, Afterwork, Integration evenings, Social Club …).
Our Expertise and Soft Skills support you at the heart of several professions: engineering in information systems and industrial, scientific, aeronautical, automotive and financial IT.
Our job offer:
- Negotiable salary
- Good working environment
- Young and dynamic team
- Challenges and opportunities to grow personally
- Career Management
- Work with international projects
- Opportunities to travel
Do you want to give your career a new boost? What if you were the next to join the Apside adventure?
Follow Apside on social networks like LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/apside/)
Apside is committed to the employment of people with disabilities with its subsidiary Apsid’EA: 1st adapted company fully integrated into an ESN!
Requirements of the job offer //
- Experienced using Qlik Sense;
- Skills in installing and administering the Qlik Sense product on the servers;
- Knowledge in business objects;
- Autonomous, organized, rigorous, force of proposal and you are concerned about the quality of the service provided to users;
- Background in the functional and in the technical areas;
- Recognized for your involvement, sense of contact, ability to listen and adapt;
- Developing in Agile, and knowledge in SAFe methodology is valued;
- Fluent in English (French is a plus).