SINCE 1976, APSIDE CONTINUES TO STRIVE TO HAVE A POSITIVE IMPACT ON ITS COMMUNITY.
Every day, we seek to put our ethical principles are naturally put into practice. The appointment of a CSR Director in 2015 – our project leader for the long haul – reinforces yet further our four-decade pursuit of “professional well-being” of our team members.
ACTION FROM THE GET-GO:
- No temporary work
- Less than 1% of employees have fixed-term contracts/More than 97% of contracts signed are permanent
- Less than 3% renewal of trial periods
- Workplace gender equality framework
- Our work stations are adapted for employees with disabilities
- Equal opportunities for candidates with reduced mobility
- Valuing of our senior staff
WE LISTEN TO ALL EMPLOYEES
- A 360° satisfaction survey has been distributed to Apside employees every year for more than 10 years.
- Total transparency: the results are communicated to everyone.
- Each concern voiced is valued and addressed.
- A commitment charter, supporting employees from the moment they join Apside, enables a real, regular dialogue between the headquarters and our teams.
- Gender equality index (Women – men) : 74/100.
APSIDE IS INVOLVED IN YOUR COMMUNITY
- Financial support for medical research (for example: La Parisienne for breast cancer)
- Recycling and donation of old computers to NGOs working in Africa
- Food provided by charitable organisations employing persons with disabilities
COMMITTED TO THE SATISFACTION OF OUR CUSTOMERS
Quality is key in our commitment to our customers. We constantly improve our quality system to ensure success in your projects:
- ISO 9001 certified benchmark of quality: awarded in 2002 and still continues to be our standard
- ISO 27001 certification in progress for the information security management system.
- Our suppliers adhere to our CSR commitments (Supplier Charter)
- CSR performance is measured by Ecovadis: bronze level in 2015 and 2016
CAREFUL MANAGEMENT OF RESOURCES
An environmental footprint that is already limited by our status as a consulting services provider. Our responsible management of resources is reinforced further through our excellent day-to-day commitment to sustainability:
- Purposely chosen of locations close to public transport
- Wide use of multi-site video conferences
- Goal to reduce electricity consumption by 5% annually at our sites
- Progressive implementation of recycling
- Two fully electric vehicles in our fleet