For many years now, Apside has been a respected partner recognised by key players in the aeronautics sector, providing support for assembly lines and the manufacturing of elementary parts.
The essence of our work:Being the centre piece between production and the design office.
We offer a comprehensive intervention, covering the following expertises:
- Validating the technical solutions proposed by the design office
- Creation and maintenance of the technical documents used in production
- Ensuring compliance with trade standards for aeronautic assemblies
- Integration of the quality phases required for the proper execution of all steps involved in the works
- Calculating the completion time for each operation and ensure feasibility
- Taking on the technical role across assembly floors, and proposing repair solutions to design offices
- Proposing optimisations for assembly operations, in terms of assembly quality, boosted productivity, and increased operator safety
Our Apside Aix-en-Provence branch is the powerhouse behind the implementation of the aforementioned interventions.For this, it has multiple assets that make it a must-have for its clients:
- A dedicated business training centre, specialised in aeronautics —see the Follow Your Collab project — based on the activities, tools, methodologies, processes and tools currently implemented within our clients’ businesses;
- More than 510 m² of space, close to our clients;
- A 3D printing space equipped with multiple machines using various technologies, adapted to the specific requirements of our client;
- A development centre for new innovative projects (augmented reality, mixed reality, etc.);
- Close management exclusively formed of professionals who have experience in the field with exceptional business knowledge.