THE COMPANY’S CORPORATE POLICY IS FOUNDED ON A SOLID BASE OF PRACTICES.
We are constantly improving them, particularly in line with the results of the annual satisfaction survey distributed to Apside employees.
THE WELL-BEING OF OUR EMPLOYEES IS OUR PRIORITY
Every year since 2002, Apside has distributed an anonymous survey to measure each employee’s level of satisfaction. Striving for full transparency, we distribute the results to all employees. From this assessment, the Apside Management can:
- identify areas for improvement
- we carry out improvement plans to meet our employees’ expectations
Examples of changes we have made:
- improvement of the extranet to enable tracking of consultants’ activity to be captured
- strengthening assignment and career interview skills
SURVEY 2015: RESPONSE RATE HIGHER THAN 50%
SOME KEY FIGURES:
- 90% of employees confirm they are happy to work at Apside
- Only 2% say they are dissatisfied, and 8% are only somewhat satisfied.
The best scores are given to:
- the working environment, friendliness and trust in the workplace
- relationships with the administrative department, management and the sales manager
- the location of assignments
- the social environment in the company