THE FAST CHANGING, BANKING, FINANCE AND INSURANCE SECTORS WILL FACE NUMEROUS CHALLENGES.
Development of a regulatory framework, merging, outsourcing, digital transformation and management of mass data flows.
Thanks to local outsourcing and its bespoke range of services, Apside responds with suitable, customised offers and unique solutions (UTS, GTS, package, CDS info-management, Agile Delivery Centre, etc.). Whether this is to strengthen teams or offer global assistance to a project or app section, we value close relationships with our partners. From project management support to maintenance of your apps or information systems, our engagement brings quantifiable and results.
Why go with apside
PROXIMITY, PARTNERSHIP, STABILITY
For 40 years we have worked with companies in the sector. These diverse long-term partnerships have been based on in-depth knowledge of the problems in the business.
We thus have a wealth of expertise which can be adapted to each requirement. Depending on the nature of each project (volume, maturity, organisation of teams, etc.) we will suggest working according to a V-model (for longer, more complex projects) or according to Agile model (with a series of shorter cycles). Combining flexibility and rigour requires a subtle balance that we put into practice in all of our projects. It is a bit of the Apside touch.
Our agencies are found all over the country, enabling us to invest in local relationships with our customers. Whether they are based at our sites or at our customers’ sites, our teams are available for open and regular communication. The factors that have contributed to our success are personal approach, working hand in hand with our partners, and the knowledge we have of our customers’ technological and business environments.
MEASURED RESULTS, A QUALITY PROCESS FOR EACH PROJECT
As a key player in the industry, we have opted for a flexible, adaptable and scalable form of engagement, offering the best possible price according to the requirements of each project. Whatever type of service you may require (GTS, UTS, package, Agile Delivery Centre, CDS, etc.), we put a quality action plan in place. Measuring and evaluating results meeting deadlines, these are all part of our commitment to customers. These indicators are shared in an environment of total transparency and mutual trust.
AN ADDITIONAL ASSET: KAMs/GAMs
To help with this quality objective, Key Account Managers compile the indicators of all projects for a particular customer, for key accounts. They offer a consolidated, cross-disciplinary view of Apside endeavors on a national scale. This company-wide reporting brings synergy to Apside’s partnerships with its customers. These committed members of our team ensure Apside values are ingrained into every projects that it undertakes.
WHAT WE DO:
- Retail banking: deposit services, tools and apps for sales reps, payment methods, electronic banking, account management, consumer credit (recovery, over-indebtedness), salary savings
- For trading rooms (front, middle and back office), securities services, risk management, integration of financial pro software within our customers’ information systems.
- Development of apps for calculating risk (European Solvency II reform for better management of insurance companies’ equity)
- Digitalisation of individual services (for example, a verification unit measuring driving quality to reassess a driver’s insurance premium)
- Banking-Finance-Insurance: constitutes 45% of Apside services
- More than 35% of our services have indicators and results-driven commitments.
- More than 900 employees with expertise in the sector
OUR SERVICE OFFERS